Providing comprehensive support for all your existing hydraulic equipment
Working in industrial and marine environments, whilst operating under high pressure to maintain equipment availability and high quality performance, we provide a responsive and efficient service to support the general maintenance regimes operated by our clients.
- Preventative maintenance planning and execution
- On-site breakdown support and repairs
- Accumulator service and safety checks
- Upgrade of ageing equipment
- Spare parts replacement
- Fluid condition monitoring
- Trouble shooting and fault finding
- Hire of equipment
We work with companies to plan and execute preventative maintenance for a full range of hydraulic equipment. Preventative maintenance activities are the most cost effective way of avoiding breakdowns and emergency repairs. Routine service activities are executed during scheduled shut down intervals or completed with minimum disruption to operation. Typical preventative maintenance tasks include:
- Fluid condition monitoring
- System performance monitoring (pressure, flow, cycle time)
- Filter replacement or improvement
- Hydraulic hose condition check and replacement
- Pump and motor servicing and repairs
- Pump efficiency testing
- Accumulator safety checks
- Voltage and response checks for proportional and servo valves
- System flushing & oil replacement
Contact us to arrange a site survey and assessment of your service requirements.
The cleanliness and integrity of hydraulic systems is essential for achieving the maximum performance and lifetime of a system. This is even more important when operating systems with high precision components such as proportional or servo valves.
For offshore operation, where low maintenance requirements are essential, starting with a clean system and confidence in your hose and piping integrity is the first step to reliability and failure prevention. Our capabilities include:
- Flushing in accordance to ISO23309:2007
- Flow settings calculated to create turbulent flow through each pipe or hose
- Oil cleanliness levels are displayed and recorded using a particle counter
- Certified to NAS 1638 and ISO 4406 standards
- Pellet cleaning for none critical applications
- Hose register and tagging
- Individual hose assemblies identified with test reference number, time and date
- Pressure test certificates issued for each hose/pipe
When the unexpected occurs, our service technicians are available on a call out basis to assist with root cause diagnosis and restore operation. Although no two situations are the same, early intervention and fast diagnosis of the root problem are the best way to minimise cost and downtime associated with breakdowns.
Typical activities undertaken include:
- Fault finding
- Component repairs
- Replacement part sourcing
- Replacement part installation
- System flushing
- Temporary equipment modifications
- Equipment hire
We can help you achieve and maintain good fluid quality in your hydraulic system. From complete installations to replacement elements, sourced and stocked from a range of European OEMs, we can assist you with regular maintenance programs, oil sample analysis and recovery of contaminated fluids.
Valves & Cartridges
From the supply of new power units through to bespoke specifications and the service or upgrade of aging equipment, we offer a comprehensive supply portfolio. HPUs with a power output of 7.5kw-200kw can be supplied using our core modular designs.
Pumps and Motors
We are able to replace and service a range of pumps including piston, gear and vane. Pumps can be set and installed by our technicians with full-service support also offered. Electrical motors including variable speed drive are supplied to customer specifications. Common pumps are held in stock for fast delivery.
We provide bespoke manifold design and manufacture to customer specification for industrial and marine applications. We are able to supply manifolds up to 3T in a variety of materials for industrial use onshore or offshore. Standard Cetop 3, 5 and 7 manifold blocks are also available.