Pryme Group provides a 360° service to various industries such as the oil & gas, defence, aerospace, medical, renewables and more.
We can support our clients’ projects from start to finish or by giving our input at different focal points. In fact, we offer Engineering Design & Consultancy, CNC manufacturing -milling & turning, plus sliding head capabilities-, Fabrication & Assembly -per ISO 3834-, Painting & Coating services -including zinc and manganese phosphate, baked moly and xylan.
Thanks to our 140+ CNC machines and the full spectrum of offering, we can reduce downtime and efficiently support clients’ projects.
For instance, the Mazak Integrex -1600V/10 is only one of the latest additions to our range, and it shines for its impressive features. Indeed, it boasts a full 5-axis machining with vertical turning operations and a two-pallet changer to effectively manage large, highly-complex parts. These features help reduce downtime in-between our jobs. Additionally, this CNC machine performs in one milling, turning, boring and drilling operations. These capabilities work towards the reduction of those inaccuracies originating from moving heavy parts across multiple workstations.
Some of this CNC machine features:
- Handles parts up to 2,060mm (80.71”) in diameter and 1,600mm (63″) high
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Tool magazine located near the operating area for convenient tool setup
- Two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining