Pryme Group is always looking to grow and invest in our staff, knowing they are the core of everything we do. Below are the current roles we are advertising for across our UK facilities; if you don’t see a role that fits you, please use the form to apply or send an email to email@example.com.
To see our apprenticeship opportunities, click here.
Management Accountant (Maternity Cover) - Newcastle
Maternity cover for up to 12 months
Duties to include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly invoice financing reconciliation report
- Submit payroll information to outsourced payroll companies
- Setting up payments on Bank of Scotland
- Transact month end processes for management accounts and supporting month end reports
- Balance sheet reconciliation and verification of ledger balances
- Preparation of weekly KPI reports
- Debtors and creditor reports
- Update the company health scheme portal with employee details
- Submit the EC sales figures for the group to HMRC
- Run the quarterly VAT return for Pryme Group and Hydratron
- Submit the consolidated VAT return for the group to HMRC
- When required help with tasks relating to purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Other ad hoc duties on request
- Use of Sage 50 accounts, EFACS and Emax software
Apply For A Career
Our apprenticeship placements program is currently full. However, if you are interested please email your CV or note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what can be done.